We are a well-established business support company providing back-office solutions for leading online companies in Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are a team of professionals whose eyes are burning with enthusiasm every day. Our business is expanding and we are looking for an experienced, motivated and energetic colleague to fill the position of HR/Office manager assistant.
● Prepare (including translation, if required) documents upon requests from company
● Schedule meetings;
● Take care of Incoming and outgoing correspondence;
● Ensure that office is sufficiently supplied (stationary, paper, whiteboards, household goods,
● Organize workplaces for company employees;
● Participate in various HR projects;
● Provide to HR/office manager, assist in daily work and HR activities;
● Support in organizing business trips of employees, including visas, travel insurance,
hotel/apartment reservations, tickets, transfer to/from airport/train station. relocations etc.
● Higher or incomplete higher (final year student) education (preferably in a HR / business
● Good MS Office user skills and knowledge;
● People-oriented, active person with knowledge of business etiquette;
● Attention to details, stress resistance, ability to plan time and set priorities effectively;
● Good English, Russian and Latvian language skills verbally;
● Strong: organizational, communication, problem resolution skills;
● Ability to work under pressure;
● Prior experience in working with as an office manager/secretary will be considered as
● Experience in the field of job interview will be considered as advantage;
● Previous experience in HR Administration and recruitment processes will be considered as
● B category drivers license and own car will be considered as advantage.
● Work in an ambitious, fast growing and international company;
● Health insurance, generous compensation package, social guarantees and other bonuses;
● Modern office in the center of Riga;
● Friendly team and career growth opportunities.
Salary: from 1000 or 1100 EUR per month Gross, depending on the level of experience.