Intrum Justitia Software Development Centre, located in Riga, is responsible for software development and maintenance for Intrum Justitia Group needs. Intrum Justitia Group - Europe's leading credit management and financial services provider, located in 20 European countries with approximately 3 800 employees and more than 90,000 clients world-wide.
Intrum Justitia SDC offers truly international work experience. We have positions and openings to work both locally in Latvia and in our other offices spread accross 20 countries in EU. This is a great opportunity to learn in international environment. Experience working onsite is invaluable and will be great help for your future career and growth.
- We are looking for System Analyst to work in Stockholm.
- Main responsibilities include: work with business and operations to create specifications that will be used by software developers, participate in UAT testing, provide consultancy and support to the business on IT and system related matters
- Experience in Software development (Business Analysis, System Analysis, Testing and IT Systems Troubleshooting);
- Experience in Business requirement definition (Functional Specifications, Business process description, Use Cases, User Stories, Wireframes);
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- SQL essentials.
To apply send your CV written in Latvian or English by e-mail: email@example.com