5-Minute Crafts is the largest DIY project in the world with almost 180 million subscribers across channels such as Youtube, Facebook and Instagram. This year, we became the third YouTube channel in history to earn the highest award – the Ruby Play Button.
The project continues to develop at full swing, we have lots of ideas, new directions for development and opportunities ahead. And to bring our creativity to life, we need talented people!
So now we are looking for talented Video Designers to join our team in Riga studio.
- You understand and have a feel for our video format
- You confidently shoot great videos on a DSLR camera
- You can set up the light exposure in a scene wonderfully using at least two sources of light
- You are proficient in editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro
- It's great if you can also use After Effects and Photoshop
- You are able to speak and write in fluent English, knowledge of the Russian language is considered as an advantage.
- Think through the visual presentation of craft ideas
- Set up the lightning and a scene using different props that are available
- Shoot individual short videos using professional DSLR camera
- Edit raw video material using Adobe Premiere Pro in order to produce the final piece
- Actively resolve any issues that may arise during the production of the video
- Play an active part in the development of the video direction of 5-Minute Crafts project
- Competitive salary & additional performance-based bonuses
- Medical Insurance (after first month)
- Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere
- Opportunities for personal & professional growth
- Great experience working in an international company
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your application will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We care about the privacy of our candidates and all the data you provide to us is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.