This individual will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to leg&go customers by providing fast, friendly and professional service. Duties will include communication via e-mail, telephone, social networking platforms, etc., case creation and resolution, issuing return material authorizations, managing order status, customer success management, and other assigned tasks.
Below is a list of formal requirements, but you're in the right place if you're precise and responsible, and have an analytical mind and a desire to learn.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Ensure fast and efficient order processing; including sales order entry, shipping arrangements, and billing.
- Manage and follow the order processing through all steps; the job is highly related to invoicing, and management of internal systems.
- Represent the company in the communication process with customers.
- Act as tier one support for inbound messages, phone calls, and e-mails from our customers about product specifications.
- Answer inbound customer calls and log customer complaints, concerns, and other key interactions for further internal improvement.
- Perform customer service activities such as order organization, answering status calls, resolving discrepancies, and issuing returns.
- Communication with shipping companies, issue resolving.
- Coordinate with manufacturing, shipping, finance, marketing, and sales to ensure we meet 100% of our customer commitments.
- Other related duties that may be assigned.
- Work experience in sales, customer service, or order processing, preferably in an international, fast-paced work environment.
- CRM and ERP experience is a plus.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Knowledge and understanding of phone, e-mail, chat, and social media platforms.
- High sense of responsibility, discipline, and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively organize workload, manage conflicting priorities, meet deadlines and targets, and consistently achieve the highest standards of delivery while maintaining control under limited supervision.
- Experience, ability, and passion for systematic work with and processing of large volumes of data; e.g. excel, spreadsheets, accounting software, shipping systems, and similar systems.
- Strong drive, passion, curiosity, and the desire to give customers the best experience by working with the leg&go team members.
- Workplace Location: Kaļķu street 12, Cēsis, Latvija
- This position operates in-person. Physical presence is a requirement, as the job entails close communication with production and the physical organization of orders.
Why choose leg&go
- Excellent experience in a fast-growing company that manufactures and exports innovative, high-quality wooden toys for children.
- Opportunity to work, grow and improve in a modern work environment.
- Stability and competitive remuneration according to experience and competencies.