As the Head of Media you will lead the media team and in cooperation with them drive and scale our lead generation activities across our key markets - initially in the Baltics and Nordics.
You will be responsible for the team’s capability to meet and exceed the strategy and targets that have been agreed upon with your manager and you are expected to always aim to improve in our current markets and activities as well as scale into other markets faster than expected.
The Media team members currently cover sales and account management; content creation; on-page, off-page and technical SEO expertise; PPC marketing; and also includes development resources for the existing web properties and strategy. We expect you to be able to add your capabilities and experience on top of this and ensure a consistent and scalable development of the team’s output.
The responsibilities awaiting you:
- Responsibility for all costs and revenues delivered by the team across markets
- Meet/exceed financial targets
- Lead and motivate the team to exceed the targets
- Develop team members personally and professionally
- Ensure a positive work environment and tone
- Develop team performance over time
- Cooperate with line manager and team to develop strategy and tactic to exceed budget and support goals and strategy for the organization
- Cooperate with team and line manager to develop and execute roadmap that exceeds the strategy
- On-going adjustments to meet changes in performance and market context
Ongoing execution and optimization of roadmap and strategy within budget
Ongoing reporting to direct manager and stakeholders in senior management
Your experience and skills could include:
- Business to consumer facing Product Owner or Product Manager
- General digital marketing experience
- Experience in a similar position within iGaming, finance and/or adult industries
- Experience managing and executing lead generation activities at scale
- Managing budgets, teams and forecasts.
What you must have:
- An open mind and be open to new ideas
- Capacity to apply creative, critical and constructive thinking to yourself, team members and manager
- Ability and skills needed to lead and develop team members personally, professionally and as a team
- Sound understanding of cost and revenue relationships from a financial perspective
- Drive and hunger to learn and absorb from your colleagues and give back
- Professional level verbal and written English language