Senior System Analyst BI & Data is the team member, who defines the technical requirements together with the competent business representatives, stakeholders and ensures whole team apply them according to best practices. Additionally, anticipates needs on the systems under his/her management, interacts and cooperates with other Departments and find the synergies on the existing backlog, aiming for efficiency and quality.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
- Define the technical requirements and standards, trains the team on them, and ensures they are followed
- Study and understand the company’s data flows, applications and strategy, including their effect on data and reporting, and apply the knowledge gained in designing data warehouses and reports
- Actively cooperate in the design of IT architecture and design projects following them
- Analyze and challenge the systems, requirements, and projects, find synergies, make recommendations for improvements, support in prioritizations
- Describe solution for developers and other analysts, distribute it in smaller tasks
- Design the components of data warehouse and other BI solutions, such as ETL processes, databases, reports
- Assist team members on projects, deliveries and consultations and provides the context according to strategy and architecture
- Cooperate with business stakeholders, IT colleagues in description of functional requirements
Senior System IT Analyst assesses the requested functionality and suggests solution for the requestor. He/she could create data models and reports. His/her knowhow also serves as guidance on the maintenance of Data Warehouses and Reporting Systems. He/she is a reference point in any technical and functional doubt that may appear and is the role-model for other analysts.
Skills and experience: