Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Collaborate with a team of design engineers to produce a variety of technical documentation (support manuals, assembly instruction, technical specification etc);
- Establishment of technical graphics (explosion drawing, navigation pictures, cuts etc.)
- Assist in the maintenance and review of supporting technical data/documents;
- Interface with various departments as per the project requirements;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position;
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (mechanical, industrial engineering or similar);
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials;
- Desirable Autodesk Fusion 360 knowledge;
- At least C1 level of English knowledge;
- High sense of responsibility, attention to detail, quality and consistency;
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks;
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1080 – 1150
Beigu termiņš: 16.07.2022
€ 1080 – 1150
Beigu termiņš: 08.07.2022
€ 3900 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 31.07.2022