Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- To set up camera equipment on the photo and video shoots;
- To take ownership of video and photo production related to Promotions, cut-outs and tier 2 operators;
- To assist in the production of video and photographic content that can be used during the creation of Evolution’s external communications, both generally for our website, but also for specific events such as ICE;
- To work on the on-going production of material for our social media channels, but with a primary focus on our external platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter);
- To work on the production of material for our Investor Relations needs, relating to the Annual and Interim Reports and any video content required;
- To undertake project specific roles for any marketing productions that needs specific assistance or ownership;
- To work closely with other members of the Marketing Team in order to assist in developing storyboards, as well as deliver creative and original ideas;
- To have a good level of Photoshop and Lightroom skills to be able to retouch, create cut-outs, resize and save stills in the correct formats;
- To have a good knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects and skills in animation;
- Undertake research to keep up with new trends, as well as provide reports on improvements and new ideas;
- Ensure the appropriate use of corporate logo, colours, templates and signatures in line with the corporate guidelines;
- Contribute to an effective, efficient and productive marketing department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are followed;
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Degree in a creative field;
- A working knowledge of the following programmes: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe AfterEffects;
- A keen eye for design;
- Takes critique constructively and uses feedback to improve creative output;
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and a desire to learn.
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 30.05.2022
€ 1000 – 1400
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2022
€ 1130 – 1330
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2022