As a valued member of the Video distribution team you will be involved in carrying out analysis, design, creation and maintenance of tests and test automation assets.
- BSc in Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience in a matching position
- At least 2 years' experience in software test automation
- Experience with test automation and knowledge of test automation frameworks
- Python and optional Java knowledge
- Good Linux/Unix and computer networks' knowledge
- Good understanding of software development processes, stages, concepts and methodologies of Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of modern software development stack: version control systems (Git), CI/CD (Jenkins)
- OS and/or systems' performance/capacity testing experience will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with any cloud service providers will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in multimedia content streaming will be considered as an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
We expect you to:
- Have a can-do attitude.
- Come up with creative testing solutions to different types of automation problems.
- Write and maintain tests (functional, non-functional, system integration) written in Python
- Pytest framework for a "back-end" video distribution software.
- Be ready to learn, develop skills and knowledge, as well as share it with your team members.
- Gross monthly salary from 2500 EUR to 4300 EUR;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Recognition from the business which translates to very competitive salaries and a supportive attitude;
- Developing games featuring live video serving customers around the world;
- A healthy mix of startup-like culture of the company, which enables us to try new approaches and technologies and remain on the edge of technological development and enterprise, with stability and supporting functions to help you focus on your job;
- Modern and developer-friendly delivery processes, including Agile (Scrum / Kanban), JIRA issue tracking, Confluence wiki, GitLab source control, Jenkins continuous integration and delivery, modern hardware and software for development (an IDE of your choice);
- Being a part of an international team in a successful, publicly traded company;
- Health insurance, contemporary office environment, tech conference attendance, training, hackathons, 24/7 company gym, and other benefits and perks.