Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
• Provides advice, support and value-added financial analyses to IT and Engineering functions
• Collaborates with the CTO and his team in planning, developing and monitoring the IT operating and capital budgets
• Prepares monthly financial and analytical reports at the department, cost center and project level and provides the CTO and his team with analytics related to operational performance against plans and provides advice to improve financial results
• Uses financial analysis concepts, methodologies and systems to identify positive and negative trends and predict outcomes
• Provides expert advice regarding generally accepted accounting principles and ensures IT costs are properly recorded
• Consults with IT directors and managers to forecast IT operating and capital costs to help ensure budget targets are met
• Maintain and design effective business control
• Assist the Senior BC manager in add-hoc projects.
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• University degree within a relevant field
• Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis
• Great attention to details
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated individual who can work both by oneself and in a team setting
• Driven, ambitious and takes own initiatives
• Challenge mindset and innovative approach
• Experience working in an international environment with complex departmental and legal structure
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
• Fluent level of English both written and spoken is essential
• Experience using PowerBI and Microsoft Dynamics NAV would be considered as an asset
• Experience in working with large data, databases, and IT environment.
- A challenging, creative and friendly work environment in an international team of professionals
- The chance to be involved in international projects that have never been executed before in the business niche
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.