Wandoo Finance Group operates in the FinTech space and strives to change the landscape of personal lending and neobanking through combining our diverse knowledge in Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance, Risk and IT.
We are present in Poland and Spain with Head Office being in Riga, Latvia. Given ambitions for growth, we now are in the process of adding several new markets to our portfolio.
In that respect, Wandoo is strengthening professional capacity of the Group’s risk team and looking for a Senior Risk Analyst who will play a leading role in scaling & securing the business Group wide.
Skills and experience that will help you to succeed:
- 3+ years of professional experience in lending, credit, risk management or data science; preferably, from FinTech or banking industries.
- Proficiency with SQL. Experience with Phyton and R is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
- Higher education in mathematics, statistics, finance, economics or IT.
- Analytical mindset and ability to work with big data sets in a structured manner.
- Can-do attitude, sense of responsibility and willingness for a professional and personal growth.
Role that we will trust you:
- Take ownership of customer identification and loan approval processes for one of Group’s countries.
- Manage loan portfolio (size, quality and profitability) through analysis of approval rates, issuance, customer retention, PD & LGD, surplus and unit economics.
- Support Data Science team in development of scorecards, as well as following-up on performance of models.
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular risk reports.
- Lead country risk calls, present results and propose initiatives to relevant stakeholders and senior management.
- Lead implementation of group-wide projects related to continuous improvement of Group’s overall risk management framework.
What you can expect at Wandoo:
- Monthly salary from 3.000 to 4.000 EUR (gross) depending on your skills and experience.
- Hybrid work model.
- Modern tools & equipment, health insurance, covered phone bills and other perks.
- Nice office with a parking space in “Baltais Vējš” building complex (K.Ulmaņa gatve 119, Riga).
- Learning, development and growth opportunities.
- Horizontal organizational structure, open work culture and friendly team where everyone is treated honestly, fairly and with respect.
Information about the hiring process:
- We are looking forward to receiving your application by 15th of July, 2022.
- Wandoo HR business partner will contact candidates who qualify for the 2nd round. Further on, there will be an interview with the Risk team and final round with Group’s COO.