• Responsible for daily duties for organizing reservation process in international hotel chains;
• Work with various client segments – individual, group, corporate and OTA;
• Answering reservation enquiries by telephone and e-mail according to the brand standards;
• Work with Opera PMS (will be considered as an advantage).
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in German are mandatory;
• Good English and Latvian language skills, both written and spoken;
• Prior experience in the Customer Service field will be considered as an advantage;
• Excellent interaction and communication skills;
• Positive attitude towards work and colleagues;
• A high sense of responsibility and the ability to organise one’s work independently and purposefully;
• The ability to react quickly to changes and focus on solving various non-standard situations.
• Employee bonuses – employee discounts at all Brand hotels, salary bonuses, health insurance and other.
• Career growth opportunities both in Latvia and abroad with possibility to change job position;
• An interesting and motivating work in an international environment;
• Work in a united and professional team;
• Professional challenges with a great opportunity to fulfil oneself.
Salary and schedule:
• Remuneration between 1200 EUR and 1700 EUR gross, depending on professional experience, conformity requirements, and work performance;
We will contact only the candidates who will be invited for an interview!
Please send your CV and application letter in the section “Apply”!
If you would like your application and CV to be retained for further selection at SIA Mogotel, please specify in the application: I agree that my application and the Curriculum Vitae (CV) is retained by SIA MOGOTEL and may be used in the further selection of other corresponding vacancies at SIA MOGOTEL.