- Supervise and lead them in order to ensure proper staffing, work allocation, staff performance, motivation and development.
- On daily basis decide how to the approach tasks and develop a plan to accomplish them.
- Responsible for the exchange of information between the team members and the management. Will act as a single point of contact in a day-to-day operation for named clients.
- Set goals and milestones which will determine the performance of the team members.
- You will have the opportunity to cooperate with each department - Production, Tax & Legal, Sales & Marketing.
- University degree is desired, educational background in accounting/economics is an asset.
- 2 plus years of relevant experience.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languages are seen as an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting software: Navision, Edrana, Directo, SAP, SCALA and others will be seen as an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and willingness to learn new systems.
- Strong people management skills, solution and development oriented, problem-solving skills.
- In-depth accounting knowledge of Local Accounting standards; knowledge of IFRS is seen as an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Great team, friendly environment.
- Work with an international client base.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- An opportunity to take part in the development of a consultancy practise.