4finance Group is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 10 years we have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, 4finance provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
At 4finance, we have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Our business is driven by leading edge technology and our talented people - the most important ingredient of our success. 4finance has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
We love what we do!
Join our team! We are looking for a Chief Accountant (Latvia) in Riga HQ office!
- Plan, organize and manage accounting team and daily accounting activities for several legal entities
- Ensure accounting is performed in line with Group policies and local requirements
- Identify areas for improving the accounting and finance reporting processes and procedures; implement new, optimal solutions for everyday work
- Be involved in setting up new products from accounting and finance perspective considering local country specifics
- Provide insights for business decisions and support business managers in finance, accounting and tax related questions
- Prepare and submit annual, financial, statistical and tax reports to the management and state authorities
- Prepare and execute month end closing activities, including reconciliations
- Manage and coordinate audit
- Be responsible for communication with the state institutions, tax authorities, auditors and other partners
- A university degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- 3+ years‘ experience in Chief Accountant or Auditor position
- Knowledge of IFRS, local regulatory requirements, tax and finance legislation
- Daily accounting knowledge
- Familiarity with transfer pricing concepts and intercompany charges would be an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting software iScala would be an advantage
- Background in financial industry and familiarity with consumer lending would be an advantage
- Analytical thinking, independence, excellent planning skills and attention to details
- Willingness to develop and grow, as well as implement ideas for optimization and improvement of everyday work
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work both in a team and individually
- Experience leading a team
- Computer literacy
- Good English language skills (both oral and writing)
We are offering:
- The best team and great colleagues
- All the resources and tools to perform your tasks
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Health and accident insurance
- Company events and teambuilding activities
- Salary from 2800.00 EUR to 4000.00 EUR gross monthly
While 4finance is a diverse employer that values applicants from all over the world, we are unable to accept applications for this position from those that do not have EU citizenship or the current right to work in Latvia.
Employment type: Permanent