As Community/PR Manager Latvia you will be driving 5 beauty brands‘ PR, social engagement & advocacy agenda by defining and leading implementation of yearly activities plan.
Responsibilities are mainly:
- Ensure qualitative local execution of the country‘s plan and international brands equity campaigns;
- Lead influencer, PR and creative campaigns plan preparation, in line with country priorities;
- Build trust & proximity with local faces/influencers in line with brands equity goals;
- Lead the negotiation and contracting of influencers;
- Analize Influencers Marketing activations results and provide recommendations, based on ROI approach;
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media touchpoints ( incl. Influencers ) and PR stakeholders;
- Enrich sales activation campaigns with social media content.
- Strong project management and communication skills;
- Well-organized and feel comfortable within a dynamic environment;
- Interest in social media, influencers‘ marketing;
- Previous experience in digital, marketing position will be an advantage;
- Russian language skills will be an advantage.
What's in it for YOU?
- Beyond ordinary experience with way beyond ordinary brands on an international scale;
- Dynamic and ever-growing environment with development track for each individual;
- Open and intercultural team with international exposure;
- #Learningneverstops: wide learning and e-learning package;
- Salary depending on your experience, starting from 1450 EUR gross.
We are open for candidates with disabilities.
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of Talent Development Program “*
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.