Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 200 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, international environment that offers unique challenges and the opportunity to be a player in the success of a new organization, consider bringing your talents to Visma.
Visma Enterprise BI has over 100 customers (and growing) that need continuous support and insights with the use of Business Intelligence and Analytics tools.
- Support in the development of automation processes and projects
- Secure and store all project data in compliance with Visma policies and general legislation like GDPR
- Perform database tasks for customer onboarding- and offboarding
- Support customers with 3rd-line issues and initiatives for improvement
- Ensure high-quality and required levels of security, architecture and cloud delivery
- In close collaboration with cross-functional teams, develop and document:
- Data-models for analysis and reporting insights
- State-of-the-art Business Intelligence dashboards
- Data-driven solutions with approved BI and analytics tools
- Previous experience with MicroStrategy (experience with other BI tools will also be considered)
- Experience with Business Intelligence and ETL processes
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with analysis, data visualization and data modeling
- Proactive and self-driven, highly analytical, and customer-oriented personality
- Fluency in English
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of a Scandinavian language
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 2800 to 3300 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 900 – 1200
Beigu termiņš: 19.12.2022
Beigu termiņš: 02.10.2022
€ 3500 – 4500
Beigu termiņš: 01.11.2022