Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
We offer integrated core software solutions, business services, and a full digital suite for property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
About the project:
Our customer is the UK’s leading Insurance company. The insurance business is with a high level of complexity that allows us to grow together with our customers and provide high-level professional services. Our development and support teams in Latvia are delivering both new features and projects based on new modern such as ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI, .NET Core, Electron, and React, meanwhile supporting the base platform on ASP.NET WebForms with MS SQL database (ADO.NET) and jQuery/Bootstrap/Webpack in Front-end. Our customer values the quality of our services and to keep it on a high level, we are looking for experienced developers to join our team.
We are growing in Latvia and looking for several Junior .NET Developers to join our team.
• Development of Sapiens projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support),
• Meeting timeline and quality objectives,
• Own development tasks from requirements gathering/analysis to implementation/deployment,
• Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
• 1+ year of enterprise experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET
• Experience with MS SQL
•Good understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
•Fluent English, excellent communication skills
How we award our colleagues:
• Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
• Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of the office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in our office cantine),
• Health insurance after trial period,
• Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
• Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
• Monthly gross salary range EUR 1500 – 2200 depending on skills and experience.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1500 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 12.10.2022
€ 1800 – 2100
Beigu termiņš: 21.10.2022
€ 4000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 01.11.2022