Who is Visma?
The Visma Group offers software that simplifies and digitizes core business processes in the private and public sectors. The Visma group operates across the entire Nordic region along with Benelux, Central, and Eastern Europe. With over 15 000 employees, over 1 000 000 customers and net revenue of € 1 741 million in 2020, Visma is one of Europe’s leading software companies.
Visma Enterprise AS is a Norwegian company with employees in ten countries. It is the largest company in Visma and offers, implements and supports software for the public and private sectors. The company delivers solutions to all of the country's municipalities and to a number of larger companies in the private sector, as well as healthcare companies. The company's portfolio includes a number of products within Finance & eCommerce, Payroll & HR in addition to Welfare & School.
The HR department in Visma Enterprise consists of five people situated in Norway. We are looking to expand the team outside the Norwegian borders in order to be aligned with our organisation.
What will you be doing?
As a HR Coordinator you will have an important role in our execution of central HR processes through administration. You will be the contact point for our office managers and employee representatives and make sure that activities are planned and followed through. You will report to the HR Director in Norway but be situated in Riga, together with several HR colleagues working for different companies within Visma. You will travel to Norway a few times a year.Key responsibilities:
- Maintenance of employee data
- Create documents such as employee contracts, change letters etc.
- Produce and submit reports on HR data, such as salary, absence and sick leave
- Administer and support the salary adjustment process
- Offer first-line support and act as super user of our common HR systems
- Overview and follow up our Norwegian locations
- Be a go-to-person and arrange meetings with our office managers
- Have an overview of locations and agreements
- Coordinate projects related to moving and renovation
- Coordinate our Health, Environment and Safety activities
- A University degree or experience within administration, office management, HR or project management
- You are structured and love getting things organised and checked of from your list
- An efficiency wizard, who can plan, coordinate and evaluate HR processes in a structured and pragmatic manner
- Top-knotch communication skills in English and good communication skills in Norwegian
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- A dynamic and international role, working across countries and business units in Visma
- Your development is our priority; participation in courses and internal HR conferences and other events will be a key element of your Visma journey
- Motivating salary from 1700 to 2000 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.