ASSISTANT CREW MANAGER - RECRUITER
Located in The Netherlands and Latvia, Crewplanet supplies crews and provides crew management on almost any type of vessel.
We work closely and co-operate with ship-owning companies from across Europe and the Far East. We can provide either full or partial crew management.
By using modern, cutting-edge IT technologies, we achieve higher efficiency thus spending less, and therefore cutting costs for our customers.
Crewplanet crewing agency Job offer:
Assistant Crew manager - Recruiter
We are looking for a new colleague in our Riga's office.
Little or no experience is required, intensive on-site learning will be provided. We are a fast-growing company that offers:
- competitive salary
- good promotion opportunities
- friendly collective
- development of different personal skills
- health insurance
Candidate should have:
- good level of English, both writing and verbal
- good verbal Russian
- attention to details
- high sense of responsibility
- desire to get new knowledge on a day to day basis
- able to cope under stress
Candidate needs to be proactive, wanting to take new challenges, and not slacking off when current tasks are done.
Main responsibilities will include:
- monitoring and validating seafarers documents
- communicating with seafarers and vessel owners
- headhunting / interviewing new seafarers ready to join our company (MOSTLY, over the phone)
- 600 EUR net probation period;
- up to 800 EUR NET in the position of assistant (depending on experience)
More tasks will follow as you advance in the company.