Do You want to be part of „Ignitis Latvia“?
We are looking for a colleague, who would join the professional, active, courageous, cool team of Ignitis Latvia. We value openness, partnership is our strength, and responsibility makes us a great team. If all this speaks to you, we would like to invite you to join us.
Your key areas of responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate and manage the preparation of the budget, financial forecasts and monthly variance reports;
- Manage and comply with local, state government and other financial reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Ensure month-end and year-end procedures are completed on time;
- Coordinate and ensure quality of a vendor of accounting, financial and tax reporting services;
- Lead ad hoc financial analyses and root cause investigation;
- Implement and coordinate risk management procedures;
- Coordinate corporate decisions related to Finance function;
- Manage key stakeholder expectations (both business and finance).
We expect that You:
- Have at least University bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar areas;
- Have 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- Are fluent in both Latvian and English (oral and written);
- Are proficient in MS Office applications;
- Have strong analytical skills and business acumen, including the ability to identify and understand key business drivers (external and internal applicable);
- Are able to multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage key responsibilities.
As part of our team You:
- Will become a part of a team with years of experience in one of the largest energy group of companies in the Baltic region;
- Will be able to contribute your knowledge and experience towards creating unique energy projects of national importance;
- Will have broad opportunities to develop and grow professionally, you will learn from the experts in your field;
- Will not only be able to observe how innovations come to life, but also initiate changes yourself by contributing your knowledge and experience towards creating an Energy Smart world;
- Will receive benefits package (possibility of remote work, flexible work time, etc.).
Salary range for this position group is 2126 to 3061 EUR (before taxes). The final offer depends on experience and competence. Variable part of remuneration may be paid depending on results.