On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilizing event sourcing and CQRS.
OnAir Entertainment is looking for an Application Support Engineer to join our team full of passion to improve, monitor and maintain existing solutions in our production environment. Candidate will be able to dive into the world of GitOps, monitoring and alerting solutions and general support activities for Live Casino and Technology environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Understanding on how to measure and monitor service performance in terms of availability, quality and overall health;
- Experience with monitoring services (Grafana, Prometheus, Loki, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Graylog);
- Basic Linux, Networking, API knowledge;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, creativeness, honesty;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Ability to conduct autonomous and effective work process;
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company;
- Ability to work shifts (nights shifts included).
- Troubleshooting and investigation of incidents & problems on production environment;
- Communication with relevant teams to ensure timely handling of the incidents;
- Creating and maintaining incident reports with all the relevant details, timelines, analysis and actions.
- Log & metric analysis and assistance in investigations during incidents and requests from relevant teams;
- Collaboration with developers and engineers in servicing centralized log management solution.
Monitoring & Alerting Configuration:
- Configuration of alert and monitoring systems & services;
- Actively monitoring production environment and ensuring monitoring works within required uptime.
- Ensure production environment is in the best possible state during shifts;
- Perform necessary actions by following preexisting guides to minimize problem impact on environments;
- Offer ideas to improve existing processes or create new ones, both procedural and technological.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- Were open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work (hybrid working);
- Free parking at Akropole and partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program.
If you like wild growth and working with self-satisfied, enthusiastic, and smart people, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Maskavas iela 257
- Pilnas slodzes maiņu darbs
OnAir Entertainment was founded in December 2020 and is led by a collective of senior industry professionals with a proven history in live casino.
No compromises. No exceptions. Just pure on air entertainment.
Our Vision is to be the global innovator of choice for tailored live casino experiences. Inspiring customers, engaging players.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://onairentertainment.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203275124
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2400 – 7000
Beigu termiņš: 21.12.2023
€ 1800 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 11.12.2023
€ 1700 – 2200
Beigu termiņš: 27.12.2023