It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilizing event sourcing and CQRS.
Game Mathematician-Statistician will play an integral role in shaping the future of our game portfolio at On Air Entertainment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in mathematics, statistics, probability theory, data science, machine learning or related field;
- University degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, data science or equivalent;
- Programming experience to do diverse game math models and simulations;
- Experience working in Agile software development;
- Domain Knowledge in Gambling and Live games is strongly preferred;
- Advanced English, both written and verbal;
- Detail-oriented with excellent abstract and complex problem-solving skills, ability to think out of the box to combine possibly unrelated solutions;
- Self-motivation, communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Provide all necessary calculations for game certification done by testing agencies and regulatory instances;
- Support game Product Owners to optimize and improve their game concepts from a mathematical perspective;
- Design, develop and deploy automated and meaningful maths models for games;
- Perform simulations to understand:
- The impact of parameter values on game math indicators;
- Player and game behaviors in certain cases.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- Were open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work (hybrid working);
- Free parking at Akropole and partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program.
If you like wild growth and working with self-satisfied, enthusiastic, and smart people, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Gustava Zemgala gatve 78 / Akropole, Maskavas iela 257
- Pilna slodze
OnAir Entertainment was founded in December 2020 and is led by a collective of senior industry professionals with a proven history in live casino.
No compromises. No exceptions. Just pure on air entertainment.
Our Vision is to be the global innovator of choice for tailored live casino experiences. Inspiring customers, engaging players.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://onairentertainment.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203275124