It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
On Air Entertainment always looks for better, happier and safer ways of working.
We believe being agile is the key to success in the modern enterprise, so we look for a right candidate to join us as an Agile Coach (Agility, Ways of Working) to steer the agile ways of working, consult engineering and product teams, analyzing what works and whats a waste, engineer and improve the existing processes, facilitate best practice adoption where it makes sense - helping teams to embark on an agile ways of working journey.
The successful candidate is expected to operate on a team and enterprise level, facilitating agile ways of working, helping team members and agile process masters daily, provide feedback and transparency to teams and leadership.
- Creating an environment where teams naturally deliver high-quality results;
- Coach teams and the organisation in applying agile values, principles, practices, tools and techniques;
- Influence by building positive relationships, motivating the need for change, getting consensus to take action, and communicating the effects over time;
- Provides actionable feedback to teams for improving and developing their skills in agile practices and team dynamics;
- Promotes processes to include customer/user value, usability, feasibility and business value validation;
- Gives support to teams to strengthen end-to-end ownership of product development or service;
- Creates a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration;
- Promotes results-oriented mindset, focusing on sooner and better value delivery;
- Acts as a change agent and catalyst for continuous improvement culture.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years experience as an Agile Coach in software development or IT organisation (or equivalent role on an agile environment);
- 5+ years of overall experience in IT industry;
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Deep understanding of agile and lean values, principles, and practices (such as Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban);
- Strong understanding in modern ways of software delivery and disciplines (CI/CD, Platform Engineering, TDD);
- Active listener and use of effective questioning techniques;
- Uses direct and non-violent communication that reflects partnering relationships;
- Able to intervene when an individual or team behaviour does not serve the benefit/goal of the team or organisation;
- Knowledgeable about facilitation and mediation techniques and uses them in practice;
- Able to motivate and inspire people;
- Ability to operate in a high-paced, regulated environment;
- Being certified agilist is considered as a strong advantage (such as CSM, SCS, PMI-ACP, SAFe);
- Experience in facilitating brain/event storming sessions is considered an advantage.
Skills & Characteristics:
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent English language skills (both written and spoken);
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Analytical and structured;
- Process engineering skills is a strong advantage.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexibility in remote and office work (hybrid working);
- Being open to travel.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Teika, Gustava Zemgala gatve 78 / Akropole, Maskavas iela 257
- Pilna slodze
+371 25 20 19 76
OnAir Entertainment was founded in December 2020 and is led by a collective of senior industry professionals with a proven history in live casino.
No compromises. No exceptions. Just pure on air entertainment.
Our Vision is to be the global innovator of choice for tailored live casino experiences. Inspiring customers, engaging players.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://onairentertainment.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203275124
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 07.12.2023
€ 1800 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 11.12.2023
€ 1600 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 21.12.2023