On Air Entertainment is looking for a Process Master, that will be shaping and guiding Agile processes and optimizing delivery in a highly collaborative environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2-year of experience in relevant role;
- Excellent knowledge of Agile techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement);
- Good knowledge of Agile frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Scrumban, experience with Disciplined Agile Delivery is a plus);
- Proficient with Agile software development tools;
- Practical experience with estimation, planning, risk analysis, risk mitigation plans, tracking progress of projects, and tracking dependencies;
- Familiarity with SDLC processes and procedures;
- Excellent communication, servant leadership, and problem-solving skills;
- Strong self-organizational abilities.
- Advocate for Agile values, principles, and best practices within the organization, plan, manage, and deliver solutions;
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement and adaptation of working methods;
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items;
- Ensure the team's focus on high-priority tasks and delivery of value to stakeholders;
- Collaborate with Product Owners in creating, refining, and maintaining product backlog;
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies, including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives;
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements;
- Provide efficient process and cross-team coordination and delivery;
- Deal with a conflict/misunderstanding situations within a team or between different teams;
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members, promoting a culture of learning and growth.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Dev teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology, and leadership;
- Were open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value teamwork and unity, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work passionately from beginning to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work (hybrid working);
- Free parking at Akropole and partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program.
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment;
If you like wild growth and working with self-satisfied, enthusiastic, and smart people, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Teika, Gustava Zemgala gatve 78 / Akropole, Maskavas iela 257
- Pilna slodze
+371 25 20 19 76
OnAir Entertainment was founded in December 2020 and is led by a collective of senior industry professionals with a proven history in live casino.
No compromises. No exceptions. Just pure on air entertainment.
Our Vision is to be the global innovator of choice for tailored live casino experiences. Inspiring customers, engaging players.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://onairentertainment.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203275124