Join our team as a Technology Architect!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluate technology and industry trends to identify potential impact on business and IT projects
- Collaborate with DevOps engineers, developers, and solution architects to address business and project specific needs
- Translate business and project specific needs into technology architecture
- Advise IT professionals and business leaders how to develop technology solutions based on cloud and/or on-premise technology components
- Lead and develop design of technology infrastructure architecture according to IT strategy and architecture principles
- Document architectural designs and implemented according it to agreed patterns
- Analyze existing technology solutions to ensure they offer adequate performance, reliability, security, cost and maintainability
- Coordinate and advise external consultants i.e. External technology architects
What We Expect:
- 5+ years' IT-related professional experience, preferably covering several infrastructure domains
- Advanced knowledge and hands on experience with either AWS or VMWare infrastructure
- Good knowledge of common database technologies and DevOps practices
- Basic to good knowledge of network architecture and components
- Familiarity with software development life cycle (SDLC) and CI/CD processes
- Technical writing skills for documenting solution architectures
- Collaborative attitude and problem solving skills
- An ability to debate and substantiate decisions
- Strategic, analytical and critical thinking
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology preferred
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3500-5000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 29th of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, PDF format!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Skanstes iela 12, 1013, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203154352