We're on the lookout for a talented Business Finance Analyst to join our dynamic team and contribute to our European region's financial success!
As a one of the key players in our finance department, you'll dive deep into performance analysis, financial planning, and data integrity. Collaborating closely with our FP&A EMEA Manager, commercial, and operations teams, your expertise will shape business strategies and drive profitability.
If you're a proactive financial wizard looking for a meaningful role in a thriving company, this is your chance to shine! Join us and be part of an inspiring journey towards growth and excellence. Apply now and let your financial skills make an impact!
- Analyze contribution margin and track key performance across market segments, technologies, customers, and products
- Collaborate closely with Regional Commercial directors and provide valuable support during reporting activities
- Understand and summarize regional drivers to explain results
- Ensure and maintain data integrity provided by the commercial team (e.g. market segment info)
- Contribute to regular monthly and quarterly financial forecasts and lead the consolidation of this data
- Contribute to the annual budget process and 5/15-year strategic plans
- Support capital investment business cases using discounted cash flow and ROI analysis
- Work with the controllers on various financial concerns at the manufacturing sites, including the proper setting of standard cost, allocations, etc.
- Perform various ad-hoc analyses as needed to support the team, including the Product Line
- Managers, Commercial Team, Marketing, Supply Chain, and other functions
- 2-5 years of experience within a financial business environment, including expertise in business analysis, financial analysis, and cost accounting.
- Strong financial knowledge and exceptional analytical abilities to interpret complex financial data effectively.
- Proficiency in Excel, showcasing advanced skills in spreadsheet analysis and modeling.
- Fluent English language skills, as proficiency in English is required to engage effectively with our diverse team and stakeholders.
- Preferred experience with SAP, BI, and BPC, demonstrating a familiarity with these tools to enhance financial reporting and analysis.
- Effective communication skills, allowing you to confidently engage with individuals at various levels, including directors.
- Preferred experience with large datasets and data analytics tools such as PowerBI and queries, to extract meaningful insights.
- Skilled at influencing others with data and evidence, facilitating well-informed decision-making.
- Proactive, curious, and driven to solve financial challenges and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Self-motivated, displaying excellent prioritization skills, ensuring timely completion of tasks.
- Monthly gross salary starting from 2250 EUR, depending on skills and experience
- Partially working from home option
- Transportation allowance
- Health, accident and critical illness insurance
- Annual bonus program and special recognition awards
- Excellent working conditions in modern environment
- An international exposure in a cross-cultural community
- Training, great opportunities to grow and develop your career nationally and internationally
- Companys social events
Papildu informācija: To view the complete list of benefits offered by the company, please refer to the section following the job ad.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
G. Astras iela 1c
- Pilna slodze
Eight reasons why you should join allnex:
We are in the lead. We are proud to be the largest industrial coating resins supplier in the world
We are pioneers of green thinking. Being environmentally responsible has always been a key part of what we do
We are entrepreneurs. We strive to be the strategic partner for our customers, providing innovative solutions for their needs.
We celebrate diversity. Diverse in our backgrounds, talents and ideas, we can accomplish anything together.
We have a rich history. We have a strong heritage in leading chemical companies globally, dating as far back as 1918.
We prioritize our people. Our company is only as good as the sum of our people. We focus on training, promoting leadership and teamwork to help you succeed.
We are global as it gets. 35 countries, 50+ nationalities, clients almost everywhere.
We are great bunch of people. If you enjoy connecting and working with talents across the globe, you've come to the right place.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.allnex.com/en/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103815035