Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203154352
Join our team as a Cards Monitoring Specialist!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
This is a newly established position in our Customer Relationship Management department, therefore make sure to take your chance, apply and be first amongst applicants! You will be able to choose to come on-site at the office or to work remotely from home as well once fully onboarded. In addition, if you are a looking for a job that you can arrange according to your schedule on workdays and full-time on weekends - we can be flexible for you!
We will entrust You to:
- Monitor fraudulent card transactions in the night hours
- Process card transaction disputes
- Solve independently typical cases and daily issues of low to mid complexity
- Perform other tasks relevant to the role given by direct manager and/or functional manager
- Produce defined high quality services efficiently and according to SLA on one or several products within functional area
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
What you will need to succeed:
- Basic to good knowledge and skills in card processes and systems
- Ability to orientate in high volume of data as well as systemic thinking
- Customer service skills and orientation
- Ability to independently organize daily workflow
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent Latvian as well as basic English and Russian are required in spoken and written communication
Please note that in this role you will work during night and day shifts.
What We Offer:
- Gross salary. 1100-1300 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Application deadline is 4th of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English.
Mēneša bruto algaBruto mēnesī € 1100 - 1300
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Skanstes iela 12, 1013, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203154352