Join our team as a Change Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Perform role of Process Manager for IT Change Management Process
- Manage and coordinate all activities necessary to control, track and audit Changes in the IT systems and technologies
- Manage Change Implementation plans (RFC, SOW)
- Convene and chair the Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Communicate with all parties to coordinate change building, testing and implementation
- Communicate with Development and Release management processes to ensure following them Change Management principles
- Manage RFCs (accept, reject and close)
- Update Change Log with progress
- Conduct Post Implementation Reviews (PIRs) after the implementation of changes
- Provide all necessary information to Service Desk for informing users, Business stakeholders, for getting approvals from Business
- IT and Business Management reporting
- Represent Luminor, control and coordinate Change process in IT support contracts with external suppliers
- Analyze Change records to identify trends or apparent problems that can occur
- Participate in CSI process by detecting process quality deviations and improvement actions initiating
What We Expect:
- Higher education in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in IT service management area, server management, service delivery management
- Excellent ITIL understanding (preferably ITIL certificate)
- Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure principles
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Result orientation personality
- High ethical standards, integrity, good reputation and a commitment to best practices
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2500 - 4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 1st of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Skanstes iela 12, 1013, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203154352
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2600 – 3200
Beigu termiņš: 07.12.2023
€ 2500 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 22.12.2023
€ 4500 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 08.12.2023