1883
SINTEC UK
Recruiter
SINTEC UK
SINTEC UK

Recruiter

SINTEC UK

Latvian subsidiary of SINTEC UK is looking to expand its HR department in Riga. Sintec UK is a London based mechanical and electrical contractor that provides a wide range of professional installation services, specialising in automation technologies for material handling and storage systems. We have carried out projects worldwide, notably in UK, Europe, USA, Brazil, Australia and other regions. We are global service provider, installing conveyors systems and other equipment for companies such as Amazon, Marks and Spencer, Sainsburys, Ocado, BMW, Nestle and many others.
 
Role description
SINTEC UK is growing, and the role of Recruiter is crucial to support the growth. The Company is constantly looking for experienced technical personnel (electricians, mechanics, engineers) in different countries, so 70% of your time will be dedicated to the site-based recruitment, from assessment of new potential markets until onboarding of new hires. Remaining 30% will consist of preparation of various HR documents (registrations, visas, employment contracts etc). whilst this role will see you reporting to HR Manager , you will work closely with Project Management department. Hence, we would be looking to add result driven individual, with a can do attitude that is able to manage its workload independently and interact successfully with various teams in getting the task done. 

Key Responsibilities:

  • Being key driver of companys recruitment campaign of technical personnel (assess new markets for recruitment, analyse conditions and benefits, compliance and present recommendations)
  • Being fully responsible for sorting candidates (advertise vacancies on national and international job boards, HR platforms, LinkedIn and Companys website, analyse responsiveness rate and present recommendations; coordinating applications, short-listing, arranging interviews, obtaining references etc)
  • Proactively sourcing candidates as per set requirement and targets (both office based and site based vacancies), advising on salary and benefits package
  • Handling Onboarding and Offboarding processes, as per Companys Policies and Procedures
  • Managing the probation period for new hires and performance review for existing employees
  • Advising on recruitment process and its effectiveness
  • Facilitating visa applications, registration of posted workers in various countries and other HR project-related tasks
  • Preparing supporting documents for employees international travel, supporting letters
  • Providing timely reports to HR Department as required
  • All ad-hoc HR tasks

Requirements:

  • Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in recruiting, preferably within the construction/technical industry 
  • HR, social science or other relevant degree is preferred
  • Knowledge of Latvian labour law
  • Proven experience in recruiting and HR document administration
  • Excellent communication skills, and ability to communicate with staff at all levels, especially when under pressure
  • Precise and accurate handling of documents in various languages
  • High-level proficiency in MS Office applications
  • Creative approach to problem solving
  • Fluency in both English and Latvian (written and verbal) is a must.

We offer:

  • Office in Riga with parking possibilities
  • Competitive salary, stable work, and social guarantees
  • Private medical insurance after the probation period
  • Friendly and helpful team, corporate events
  • Hybrid working available
 
Salary: 1700 - 2200 EUR gross per month (the full package is discussed with the successful candidate) 
Mēneša bruto algaBruto mēnesī  € 1700 - 2200

Papildu informācija: Salary: 1700 - 2200 EUR gross per month (the full package is discussed with the successful candidate)

Atrašanās vieta

    Rīga, Latvija
    Kārļa Ulmaņa gatve
  • Attālināta darba iespējas

Darba veids

  • Pilna slodze

Prasmes

 MS Office

Valodas

  •  Angļu
  •  Latviešu
Kontaktpersona
SINTEC UK
Latvian subsidiary of SINTEC UK is looking to expand its HR department in Riga. Sintec UK is a London based mechanical and electrical contractor that provides a wide range of professional installation services, specialising in automation technologies for material handling and storage systems. We have carried out projects worldwide, notably in UK, Europe, USA, Brazil, Australia and other regions. We are global service provider, installing conveyors systems and other equipment for companies such as Amazon, Marks and Spencer, Sainsburys, Ocado, BMW, Nestle and many others. 


Uzņēmuma mājaslapahttp://www.sintec.uk.com

Reģistrācijas numurs40006020161

Tev varētu interesēt arī:

Personāla atlases speciālists/-e
GroGlass SIA
Rīga
€ 1500
Beigu termiņš: 04.05.2024
Recruitment Coordinator
Alliance for Recruitment
Latvija
€ 1500 – 1600
Beigu termiņš: 09.05.2024
Personāla Atlases Speciālists(-e)/Junior Recruiter
Wsoft SIA
Rīga
€ 1600
Beigu termiņš: 15.05.2024