Intrum Justitia Software Development Centre, located in Riga, is responsible for software development and maintenance for Intrum Justitia Group needs. Intrum Justitia Group - Europe's leading credit management and financial services provider, located in 20 European countries with approximately 3 800 employees and more than 90,000 clients world-wide.
We are currently recruiting Front-end developer to join the development team in Riga. The team is part of Software Development Centre and works on debt collection and surveillance system development and maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience in Web development;
- Experience with Angular.JS;
- TypeScript, ES6 is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of user experience basics;
- PL/SQL and SQL knowledge;
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus.
- Collaborate with other developers (Riga) to transition requirements into development as well as to understand available technologies and implementation restrictions;
- Analyze existing features and functionalities in new and in legacy application, analyze database structure and propose required DB services;
- Develop and test solution solution following technology standards;
- Propose generic improvements and implement those;
- Identify module refactoring needs and system renovation needs; as well as implement those together with colleagues;
- Complying with existing system architecture and defined standards;
- Outline implementation concept and document technical solution;
- Work together with Business Representative;
- Assist with incident investigation during production.
- International experience;
- Very stable, professional and friendly environment;
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.);
- Professional trainings;
- Company events;
- Sport activities.
To apply send your CV in Latvian, English or Russian by e-mail: email@example.com