QLIK VIEW DEVELOPER
Intrum Justitia Software Development Centre, located in Riga, is responsible for software development and maintenance for Intrum Justitia Group needs. Intrum Justitia Group - Europe's leading credit management and financial services provider, located in 20 European countries with approximately 3 800 employees and more than 75,000 clients world-wide.
We are currently recruiting Qlikview develepor to join the team in Riga. The team is a part of Software Development Centre and works on development of reports and carrying out data analytics with Qlik.
- Experience with at least one programming language (e.g. C#, VB);
- Understanding of DWH modelling;
- ETL scripting;
- QlikView dashboard design;
- QlikView scripting;
- Understanding of the QlikView architecture;
- Advantage: PL/SQL and TSQL scripting, NPrinting knowledge, QlikSense, SQL Server reporting services.
- Experience with QlikSense;
- Experience with Tableau.
- Responsible for implementing reporting/visualization for projects with or without the guidance of a senior member;
- Work closely with members from other teams or business partners;
- Work on tasks such as analyzing data, data models for analytics;
- Development of reports and carrying out data analytics with Qlik.
- Work on minor data related tasks such as UAT tests, checking data quality, and preparing data for the business partners.
- International experience;
- Very stable, professional and friendly environment;
- Possibility to work from home occasionally;
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.);
- Attractive salary according to your skills and experience;
- Professional trainings/conferences/workshops;
- Team buildings events;
- Internal training school;
- Birthday presents;
- Playroom for children;
- Lounge room with novus and table tennis;
- Small sport gym.
To apply send your CV written in Latvian or English by e-mail: email@example.com