SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPERIntrum Global Technologies
SENIOR BACKEND DEVELOPER
Intrum Justitia Software Development Centre, located in Riga, is responsible for software development and maintenance for Intrum Justitia Group needs. Intrum Justitia Group - Europe's leading credit management and financial services provider, located in 20 European countries with approximately 3 800 employees and more than 90,000 clients world-wide.
We are currently recruiting a senior developer to join the team in Riga. The team is part of Software Development Centre and works on debt collection and surveillance system development and maintenance.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Software Developer;
- Oracle Database and PL/SQL development experience;
- Understanding of software development and delivery processes;
- Ability to prioritize, analyze and design technical solutions;
- Ability to communicate effectively with business in order to perform system requirements analysis;
- Ability and desire to work as a team player;
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken);
- Oracle Database, PL/SQL, Unix shell.
Advantage if you have knowledge of:
- Experience with Oracle BI Publisher, Webservices;
- Experience in Agile development, continuous integration and automated testing.
- Develop new system modules and interfaces;
- Implement changes in existing modules;
- Work with code versioning system, resolve code conflicts;
- Propose generic improvements and implement those;
- Identify module refactoring and system renovation needs as well as implement those together with colleagues;
- Understand existing system functionality by analyzing code and documentation;
- become and act as Subject Matter Expert;
- Complying with existing system architecture and defined standards;
- Outline implementation concept and document technical solution;
- Work together with Business Representatives to review requirements, identify gaps and clarify those;
- Estimate new requirements and other system changes.
- International experience;
- Stable, professional and friendly environment;
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.);
- Professional trainings;
- Possibility to work from home occasionally;
- Team building events and sport activities.
To apply send your CV in Latvian, English or Russian by e-mail: email@example.com
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Bērzaunes iela 1, Rīga, LV-1039, Rīga, Rīgas rajons
- Pilna slodze
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://www.intrum.com/Latvia/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103314641