As a leader in marketing and media information, NielsenIQ is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world.
We are looking for a talented and passionate person to join our Baltic Team in Riga for a one year contract part–time job.
CONSUMER RESEARCH ASSISTANT
You will work with Consumer Research projects and will be supporting the Client Service team by assisting on daily tasks and preparation of timely and correct data reports.
● Preparation of PowerPoint reports,
● Checking of survey scripts,
● Translations from/to English,
● Designing of sales campaign leaflets,
● Assisting in preparation for client events/webinars,
● Searching for information on specific study topics.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
● Higher education, may be a student of last courses,
● English and Latvian skills,
● Accuracy and attention to details,
● Great PC skills, especially with PowerPoint and Excel,
● Good communication skills,
● Interest in Market Research is a plus.
● 700 EUR gross monthly salary,
● Flexible working hours (20 per week).
WHAT'S IT LIKE TO BE PART OF NielsenIQ?
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: https://www.nielsen.com/global/en/careers/nielsen-global-connect/
Join our team at NielsenIQ!
Your application will be treated with strictest confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be notified.