Keller Polska sp. z o.o. is a member of Keller Group plc, based in London UK. Keller is leading international group in the field of geotechnology and world’s largest geotechnical solutions specialist. By connecting global resources and local knowledge, we tackle the toughest engineering challenges, managing risk in the ground in over 40 countries around the world.
It is good, that you have:
• 5 years of experience in construction field, preferably also in geotechnics
• Education in construction
• Preferably site manager’s certificate
• Knowledge of MS Office, AutoCad
• Languages: Latvian, English, and preferably also Russian
• Able to read technical drawings
• Open to travel across Baltic countries and Poland if necessary
• Good communication organization skills
• Team player
• Managing all required documentation and activities in construction sites
• Site personnel management
• Conducting/taking part in production meetings on construction site
• Cooperation with material and other suppliers (local and international)
• Cost estimation of new project
• Project planning – time schedules, labor planning, equipment organization etc.
• Hiring based on job agreement with Keller Polska (depending on competencies: 2000 -
3500 EUR gross)
• Excellent chance to develop in geotechnical areas in many technologies
• Internal and external trainings
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV preferably in English!