ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
The Datwyler group of companies is a focused industrial supplier with leading positions in global and regional market segments. Every day, our more than 8,000 employees make an important contribution to the technological progress in a wide variety of industries.
Founded more than 100 years ago in Switzerland, we have developed our own style with outstanding values. In doing so, we meet the requirements of the times. With our new strategic priorities, we use the most modern concepts and technologies to turn the Datwyler Group into a digital and agile organisation. We see changes as opportunities and want to continue to grow profitably in the future - for the benefit of our employees and customers.
As a global company, Datwyler is always on the lookout for talented and qualified employees. Here you work for exciting industries, use state-of-the-art technologies and are a member of highly motivated teams. From health care to the Internet of Things, from production staff to technology experts, from China to Mexico, our employees experience diversity in ways that only an international company can offer. At Datwyler, you can reach your full potential - professionally and personally. We look forward to meeting you!
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable performing a 3 way matching principle.
- Allocate expenses to corresponding accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
- Review and address invoice, order, contract and other discrepancies.
- Ensure invoice validation, approval and booking in corresponding systems.
- Maintain and update all accounts payable data, as well as ensure accuracy in general ledgers.
- Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries.
- Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Perform monthly reconciliations.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Continuous interaction with Finance Team and Purchasing Team across all Division.
- Work to improve processes in his assigned accounting functions.
- Assist with other finance and accounting projects as needed.
Skills, Technical Competences & Behaviors
- 2+ years’ experience within AP function
- Degree in related studies
- Reliable, trustworthy, fast and efficient.
- Works proactive, cooperative and contribution oriented.
- Fluent English (German and Italian language skills will be considered as advantage)
- Experience with SAP ERP
- Attention to detail, as everything needs to be in proper order.
- Additionally Accounts Payable Specialist should:be able to multi-task
be open to changes
have a willingness to learn a new skills
follow up on pending issues to meet the deadlines.
- Attractive compensation package
- Modern Office in Riga Center
- Professional Development Opportunitites
- IT environment
- Cofee, tea, fruits