The Marketing Executive for Latvian market will support all areas of the marketing department and the marketing manager to ensure campaigns, existing products and token sales are marketed successfully.
Demonstrable experience in a wide range of digital marketing including marketing database management, email marketing, social media, SEO, display advertising campaigns and events promotion.
Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate our audience.
Currently Looking for: Marketing Executive for Latvian market
• Supporting the central marketing teams day to day operational marketing activities
• Working closely with the marketing manager to identify new opportunities to market
existing products, take ownership of product promotion with KPIs to ensure long term
• Strong analytical skills to identify areas of opportunity and improvement across our website
• Supporting the Sales team with new campaign launches, create content, work with the
social media designer and social media strategist to create effective campaigns.
• Come up with new and innovative campaigns and take ownership of each campaign from
start to finish once agreed with the marketing manager.
• Campaigns will include, email marketing, influencer outreach, content marketing and paid
• A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas and solutions.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines for live events and promotions
• Good understanding of multichannel marketing and how users interact with each channel
• Experience in using data, research and customer feedback to improve a campaign to
inform future activities
• Experience in planning and developing digital marketing campaigns from start to finish
working with a number teams to ensure a marketing campaign is ready for project launch
• Experience with paid marketing campaigns for both PPC and display advertising
• Experience using a number of email marketing solutions
• Work closely with the marketing manager and social media strategist to enhance and
maintain the company's social media presence
• Determination, control and responsibility for budget allocated for marketing activities
• Cooperation with external companies (industry portals, agencies, industry media,
• Coordination of participation of the company in industry events,
• Monitoring effectiveness of marketing activities undertaken
• Creation and analysis of reports and statistics in order to optimise online activities.
• Analysis of competition in terms of promotion development
• Mandatory experience in Gambling
• Be able to write captivating copy to engage existing users and attract new users to the
• Adjusting CRM plan created and executed by CRM manager in compliance to Latvian local
standards and requirements
• Work to strict deadlines for project launches and experience using project management
tools such as Asana.