Airline Support Baltic Engine Shop division
is looking for HR manager
1. Recruiting and staffing;
2. Employee performance measurement and implementing incentive systems;
3. Planning organization staffing needs;
4. Compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
5. Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
6. Policy development and documentation;
7. Compensation and benefits administration;
8. Developing and implementing procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover;
9. Planning, organizing and reporting on the above matters.
HR Manager Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
2. Experience in human resources management field for at least 1 year.
3. Experience in recruiting, interviewing, testing and hiring employees.
4. Experience in implementing KPI system for employee motivation.
5. Knowledge and experience in implementing non-material incentives.
6. Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
7. Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
8. Knowledge of relevant European and Latvian labour laws.
9. Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
10. Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Project.
11. Desire to work hard and overtime if necessary.
1. Competitive salary (EUR 1000 NET);
2. Perspective to grow professionally and financially.
Please send your application and CV in English with the reference “HR manager” by clicking "Pieteikties".