Stora Enso Latvija (reg.no.44103023309) is looking for a position Delivery planner.
Your location will be in Launkalne sawmill in Latvia and you will be working in Wood Products Division.
Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. Come grow a renewable world and you will grow to.
As Delivery planner you will be responsible for
• Responsible for optimizing delivery planning to meet the customer delivery times and service
levels as cost-efficiently as possible.
• Actively follow the delivery and stock follow-up.
• Responsible for Inventory, Payload and on time in full targets in Product Segment deliveries
• Responsible for loading including transport documentation management.
• Participate in daily and weekly Supply Chain and Production Team meeting according to the
agreed meeting plan.
Requirements for applicants
• High education (logistic, finance).
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Team player.
• Pro-active and commercial attitude, ability to solve problems and propose alternative
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• English – fluent, Russian – basic level.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in supply chain.
• Driving license B.
What we offer
With our values, “Lead and Do what’s right”, we endeavor to set an example in all aspects of our business as well as sustainability. We dare to take the initiative and constantly ask ourselves what more can we do, what can we do better. This is an excellent opportunity for you to be a part of the journey Stora Enso is on– transforming from a traditional forest industry company, into a renewable materials growth company – an industry with great potential driven by global megatrends.
• Join an international, friendly and dynamic team
• Take on challenging and varied tasks and responsibilities
Who are we?
Part of the bio economy, Stora Enso is a leading global provider of renewable solutions in packaging, biomaterials, wooden constructions and paper. We believe that everything that is made from fossil-based materials today can be made from a tree tomorrow. Stora Enso has some 26 000 employees in over 30 countries. www.storaenso.com
The Wood Products division is a leading provider of innovative wood-based solutions. The product range covers all areas of construction, including massive wood elements and wood components. It also includes a variety of sawn timber goods and pellets for sustainable heating. The emerging product range of biocomposites addresses the opportunities to replace plastics in consumer goods and creates potential in various demanding exterior applications in a cost-competitive way.
See our film: https://www.youtube.com/user/storaenso
If you are interested in being part of a renowned industrial company then we look forward to receiving your detailed online application. You are welcome to apply via Stora Enso's online system, www.storaenso.com/en/careers
We work with the recruitment process on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible, but no later than March 12, 2021. Your application must include CV and a personal letter.