Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services.Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
We are now looking for a widely experienced, self-organized and driven Graphic Designer! This is truly an exciting opportunity for a talented individual looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development or production
- Present and deliver your design solutions in attractive, structured and argumentative way
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, design team and stakeholders
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers and create visually rich graphics for in-game elements
- Conceptualize, design and assist with implementing highly engaging and intuitive UI solutions
- Work within existing game brands guidelines and new brands visuals creation
- Collaborate with marketing team, provide files and guidelines for company’s brands
- Brainstorm different ideas to solve design related problems independently and within a creative team
- Prepare design files for print/production and front-end developers
- Handle several projects at once with precision and accuracy and meet deadlines
- Complete projects by coordinating with internal teams, outside agencies, production services, suppliers, etc.
- Generate ideas for proposals and improvements within internal teams
- Participate in meetings and regular design reviews.
- Professional or Bachelor’s degree in design
- Up to 4 years of professional experience
- Advanced knowledge of industry software - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Sketch App
- Understanding of game UI graphics and brand design principles
- Creative and artistic flair
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of design trends
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills and a great team-player attitude
- Creative thinking, problem-solving, passion and attention to details
- Adobe After Effects knowledge is an advantage
- Understanding of online gaming is an advantage.
- Health insurance
- Professional development within a friendly and inspiring creative team
- Being part of an international environment in a successful, publicly traded company
- Designing games featuring live video, serving customers around the world
- Modern work processes, including Agile, JIRA task management, Confluence wiki
- Contemporary office environment, trainings, 24/7 company gym and more.