We are looking for a Quality Assurance Lead who would organize the process of testing and deploying company products and maintain the company websites in close cooperation with other teams responsible.
Job duties of a testing lead:
- To take part in elaboration of the QA processes.
- To draft up technical documents.
- To plan and conduct product testing as well as design of supporting technical documentation.
- To design, lead and streamline the QA processes.
- To deploy a metric system to assess project quality and progress, gather and analyze metric system provided data. Draw valuable conclusions.
- To teach and provide sufficient guidance to department members if necessary.
What we expect from the new team member:
- To have no less than 2 years of similar job experience (QA).
- To possess formidable knowledge of QA Testing and ability to apply it to design practical solutions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in Russian language.
- To have experience in deploying QA processes (including automatic testing).
- To have experience in testing the relevant backend and frontend project features.
- To be overall tech savvy.
- Experience in carrying out the version control.
What we offer:
- An exciting and dynamic work in a growing international company.
- Friendly, talented, and result-oriented colleagues.
- Professional growth opportunities.
- A workplace where your voice matters, and your ideas are encouraged.
- A competitive salary and health insurance.
- A modern business environment and flexible working hours.
- Fun company events.
- Free snacks and a variety of drinks at the office.
Join our friendly team and apply now.
Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted. By applying for the vacancy, the applicant gives permission to store and process his/her personal data in the company’s “Legalbet” Ltd confidential database to ensure the recruitment process.