eGamings is one of the world’s most innovative developers of online gaming platforms and supplier of Tier 1 online turnkey gaming systems. eGamings is a well-known brand name with over 10 years of successful operations within Online Gaming Industry. Our company is rapidly growing and we are actively hiring new colleagues.
Full time job in Riga office
• Be responsible for Account Management team overall performance, onboarding, mentoring
• Be the primary point of contact for dedicated customers for any issues and questions.
Ensure timely and successful solutions&answers to customer issues and development
• Communicate to management about any trends or important issues from the Account
Management team and customers.
• Be a connector between customers and cross-functional internal teams.
• Responsible for working with the Sales, Partnerships and Promotions departments to
support better solutions and service for Account Management team`s clients.
• Develop a trusted long-term relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, key
• Monitor and analyze client portfolio, our product positioning and usage, and provide
required reporting to management.
• Explore opportunities to add value to customer with our knowledge, products and services
• Forecast and track key account metrics on customer satisfaction and long-term
• Communicate the progress of initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Head of Account management or other relevant experience (e.g. Head of Customer
support, Customer service)
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all
levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Takes initiative in finding the best solution for customer
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Natural relationship builder and teamwork enthusiast
• Ability to prioritize and plan among competing tasks, while paying strict attention to detail
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Keen attention to Customer satisfaction
• Good in written and verbal Russian and English
• a great opportunity to work for a Tier 1 brand in the Online Gaming Industry
• competitive remuneration package
• professional development in a dynamic and exciting industry
• friendly environment with a lot of extra perks and benefits
• training and 360° support starting from the first day
• modern office, corporate parking and lunch
• health insurance after the probation period
• no internet browsing policy
Please, send your CV with indication "Head of Account Management”.