.NET / #C DEVELOPER
IT Camp partner - is a company, which is developing innovative solutions in the field of gaming and entertainment content, headquartered in Riga, Latvia, and with IT center in Minsk, Belarus is looking for
.NET / #C DEVELOPER
The company uses advanced technologies, to create their products, including Computer Vision, Unreal Engine, Ultra-Low Latency Video Streaming. The company has very cool and ultra-modern technical equipment in use - from cameras and lights to graphic cards, which are almost impossible to buy. Today company is at the stage of active development. The company is creating a widescale, technologically complex and at the same time very interesting global project – and you can become a part of it!
Team: There are over 35 people working IT department - developers, QA, DevOps.
The main product: developing and providing cutting-edge solutions for gaming and entertainment industry.
Location: Minsk, Belarus (relocation) or fully remote.
Fully remote work option is acceptable or relocation to Minsk, Belarus – you can choose the most comfortable way for you.
Plans of the company is to create the most appealing gaming environment.
Due to the growth of the company for our partner, we are looking for a .NET / #C DEVELOPER to join the team of professionals.
- development of highly loaded systems,
- support and maintenance of current projects.
- web development from 3 years (Web API);
- .NET 5.0;
- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis;
- C# 8.0 and higher, .NET Core;
- SQL and noSQL databases.
Nice to have:
- Docker Compose, Swarm;
- NUnit, Moq;
- GraphQL, Identity Server 4, Ocelot, NLog, MediatR, ELK, Rx;
- Graphana, Jaeger;
- teamwork skills.
Knowledge in the following areas will be considered an advantage:
- knowledge and practice of using mathematical statistics and probability theory;
- experience in optimizing the performance of code and database queries;
- knowledge of basic design patterns and the ability to apply them;
- ability and willingness to write unit tests;
- understanding the principles of building systems based on microservice architecture.
What company is offering
- Monthly salary: 1700 - 3400 EUR on hands, after taxes;
- Non-standard ideas, professional and creative approach, excellent team relations and results;
- Absence of bureaucracy, legacy code, seagull management;
- An opportunity to work fully remotely or in Minsk office (relocation).