Due to the rapid growth of the company we are currently looking for a motivated and attentive "Logistic coordinator at Shared Service Center" to join our team of professionals in Riga. If you have very good knowledge of the English language and experience in shipping logistics, hurry up and apply!
• Ensuring customer orders are entered accurately in the system
• System updates
• Create the booking + loading instructions + sending booking request to the nominated
carrier+ validate data received in booking confirmation from carrier
• Manage documentation flow
• Check loading plan, stock availability, etc.
• Check capacity on next vessels
• Follow-up on missing booking confirmation
• Maintain excellent lines of Communication with both Customers and Internal Stakeholders,
ensuring they are fully updated with any delays that may impact the customer requested
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO:
• Has at least 1 -2 years European Logistics and Deep Sea Experience
• Has secondary or higher education
• Has well-developed computer skills MS Office - Excel, Outlook.
• Fluent in English both spoken and written, giving an advantage in addition language
knowledge such as French, Italian, Spanish or German
• Has excellent customer service skills
• Stress resistant, self-motivated and able to work without supervision
• Has Excellent planning and organisational skills to achieve targets and objectives
• Is attentive to detail
• Enjoys working in a team and supporting their colleagues
• In-house introduction training
• Friendly and supportive team
• Health insurance after the probation period
• A beautiful office and competitive salary (after probation period 1650 EUR gross, in
probation period 25% less).
Please note, only second-round candidates will be contacted. By applying for the vacancy, the applicant gives permission to store and process his/her personal data in the company's JF Hillebrand Baltic Ltd confidential database in order to ensure the recruitment process.