This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
Partnership & Local Support Unit Manager is key responsible for establishing new beneficial partner relations, maintaining brilliant relations with existing partners, having incoming partner sales leads handled and efficient trainings for partners on Credit & Savings topics running.
The job consists of meetings with partners, establishing a partnership network and maintaining the high-quality brand promise. Participating in various projects, handling the Collective Mind initiative in each of the countries and local projects with the main focus on creating excellent customer experience for the partners and internal stakeholders.
- Implement and ensure excellent partner experience within the team
- Implement Luminor strategy within the team and transform it into actionable outcomes
- Enable handling incoming partner requests within agreed timeframes
- Ensure excellent service delivery for partners and stakeholders
- Establish great collaboration with main stakeholders in other business units both on local and pan-Baltic level
- Represent Luminor in business communities and in different projects
- Organizing events and active participation in events for Local Sales teams (seminars, webinars, open doors)
- Create an environment of business growth and lead the team to achieve targets set.
- Deliver necessary projects and implement them locally
- Be a role model and develop the team members through various leadership techniques
- Ensure following all necessary regulations, processes, and procedures
- Organize, engage, and motivate employees within your area of responsibility through building the strong team, coaching and holding direct reports accountable and developing talent in the unit
Skills and experience:
- Retail business, Real estate market knowledge
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- People management experience
- Professional communication and negotiation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in local language, Russian and English
- Project management
- Performance management
- Customer Experience creation
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 2080 - 3120 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 24th of October
In case of questions please feel free to contact hiring manager: Kristine.Derica@luminorgroup.com