- Oversee incident management process and team members involved in the process.
- Prioritizing incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business.
- Producing documents and internal knowledge base.
- You will analyze our current policies and develop new procedures.
- You will analyze team performance, provide feedback, and implement changes in the process.
- You will analyze use of our ITSM tool (Zendesk) and coordinate changes to drive higher efficiency.
- You will work closely with Scrum Master and Quality Assurance teams to coordinate activities.
- You will define requirements for improvements in knowledgebase.
- Previous experience in tech support.
- ITSM experience, preferably in a managerial role.
- Good understanding of Microsoft cloud products (Azure, Azure DevOps).
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working on a global team.
- Previous experience with Zendesk.
Why join AppXite?
- We work with some of the largest companies in their industries (like Adobe, AWS, Cisco, Google, IBM, Microsoft, Lenovo, etc.).
- You will have skilled colleagues in an international environment.
- You will have the opportunity to challenge, grow and develop yourself.
- We offer professional training and certifications (Pluralsight or Coursera license).
- Covered health insurance and telephone expenses.
- Comfortable new office with free parking.
- Free lunches and gym.
- Employee referral program.
Join the challenge: we grow together!