At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society. If you are a highly-skilled Application Manager, then get ready to join our company.
As our new colleague you have a strong affinity with a complex technical environment and want to work on project mode. We have many passionate and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, create excellent solutions, and grow customer satisfaction.
In this role you will be based in Riga, Latvia and report to Application Support Manager. We are looking for an organized, thirsty of knowledge and innovative colleague to be welcomed to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Installation and deployment of software (Releases; patches)
• You contribute to rapid restore of the service in case of incidents; e.g. search for
• Contribute to Performance tuning of the application
• You maintain application monitoring and operational controls
• You carry on Standard Operating Procedures and Operational Handbooks (W.I.)
• You are committed to work occasionally outside normal office hrs. (e.g. during releases;
incidents; …) and step into an onCall duty (24/7) in the future when requested
Signs of success:
• You are customer service oriented (listening to the customer’s requests and advise them)
• You successfully run and resolve incidents and problems
• You plan deployments and upgrades, and ensure the quality of the service level
• You enjoy working in a multicultural fast paced environment
Skills we can’t do without:
• Experience of in a project management environment and in IT Service Management
(incident, problem and change)
• You have used to work with Microsoft Office tools
• You possess a strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
• You are good communicator and in interaction with your clients and co-workers
• Full working proficiency in English
Skills we’d like:
• Knowledge of Linux (CLI), JBoss EAP, Bash/Shell scripting, SQL
• Experience with information system troubleshooting
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximize your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.