At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We’ve established ourselves as a leading developer of creative software solutions for enabling the cashless society. If you are a highly-skilled Application support Specialist, then get ready to join our company. As our new colleague you have a strong affinity with a complex technical environment and want to work on project mode. We have many passionate and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, create excellent solutions, and grow customer Satisfaction. We are looking for an organized, innovative, process driven colleague to be welcomed to our team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Installation and deployment of software
• You contribute to rapid restore of the service in case of incidents; search for workarounds
• You set up application monitoring and operational controls
• You provide Writing Standard Operating procedures and Operating Handbooks
• Committed to step into an On Call service in the future when requested
Signs of success:
• You are customer service oriented (listening to the customer’s requests and advise them)
• You successfully run and resolve incidents and problems
• You are committed to work sometimes outside of normal office hrs (e.g. during releases;
Skills we can’t do without:
• Full working proficiency in English
• Experience with working in a project management environment
• Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
• Good communicators, interaction with your clients and co-workers
Skills we’d like:
• Experience working in Digital Payment Industry
• Knowledge of Dutch, Italian, French or German is seen as an advantage
More reasons to join us
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 32 days’ annual leave, private medical insurance, an attractive pension scheme plus many more. We also operate a flexible benefits scheme, allowing you to purchase discounted products and services.
What’s more, we really value your progress and it’s a top priority to engage, inspire and develop you to help you maximize your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our commitment to developing your career.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.