Zobs Group SIA is an international dental organisation with headquarters in Riga, Latvia, that operates dental clinics internationally. The core business is in the United Kingdom, where clinics operating under the Dental Art brand are market leaders in the specialist area of implant dentistry.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to help us accelerate our ambitious business development and expansion plans through a variety of methods. The role is mostly focused on expanding our reach and market share through partnerships, acquisition and franchising; expanding our team and also our network of dental clinics operating in the United Kingdom.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for a person with the relevant experience to work in an exciting and rapidly growing international company.
The main duties include:
- Identifying new opportunities for locations the business could operate in through searching for possible new clinic locations throughout the UK.
- Working closely with company management to determine the right approach for a location based on the company’s internal goals and development plans (i.e. franchise, partnership, rental or acquisition).
- Researching potential options for new staff members.
- Opening contact with potential new team members and partners through calls and interviews for both existing and new clinics; assisting with recruitment of staff members.
- Involvement in the set-up process of new locations and organising any work that needs to be done before operations can begin at the new premises.
- Supporting the launch of new ventures with training and implementation of processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Native or fluent English language skills, with excellent written and oral communication.
- A proactive approach to work and a positive can-do attitude.
- Exceptional organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A degree in business, marketing or a related field.
- An ability and readiness to travel occasionally between Latvia and the UK.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Business Development or Franchise Development in an English speaking environment.
- Experience working on franchise negotiations and agreements would be considered a distinct advantage, as would experience within business development roles within the healthcare sector.