PION.FINANCE is an international group of companies working in the field of Fintech with subsidiaries in Estonia, UK and Latvia, offering payment processing and acquiring services for B2B clients. Our friendly team is searching for colleague in Riga office to take a position of Compliance Officer/Lawyer.
- Handling KYC process - preview and verification of received documentation and making an analytical risk assessment for our Clients;
- Ensure smooth process of new client onboarding and review existing clients according to company AML procedures.
- Coordinate Risk Assessments to ensure the Regulatory reqirements had been met.
- Develop and maintain Compliance function methodologies, tools and solutions.
- Revision of information related to merchant changes (shareholders, products, services, etc.).
- Work in close cooperation with Sales team.
- Review company’s corporate agreements.
- 2+ years’ previous Experience working with KYC & AML etc.
- Good knowledge of regulatory compliance and demonstrated ability to analyze new regulatory requirements;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and with various departments, business lines and jurisdictions;
- Excellent oral and written English and Russian communication skills;
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office applications.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently, follow deadlines and effectively manage time.