This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
Information Security Risk Officer will work within the Operational Risk Department and will be responsible for monitoring, challenging, and advising on the management of information security related risks.
- Identifying, monitoring, analysing, measuring, managing, and reporting on information security risks
- Challenging and advising on implementation of risk management measures by the first line of defence
- Contributing to independent risk reporting to Luminor's management and regulatory authorities
- Overseeing incident management process and contribute to the external reporting
- Contributing to other relevant elements of Luminor’s operational risk management framework
Skills and experience:
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in information security area
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to turn analysis into relevant output for the bank
- Familiarity with relevant information security standards, best practice, and guidelines (ISO27001, ISO22301, NIST)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to draft and present findings for the management
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 2500-4500 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 09th of December
In case of questions please feel free to contact: hiring manager email@example.com or HR partner firstname.lastname@example.org.